Answer: With QuickBooks Online software you can set up for bi-weekly payment via steps illustrated below, despite there being no option for the same.
The steps are:
• Open your QuickBooks software and locate Gear icon present in the right corner of the top section of the window.
• Under the option called Your Company select tab labeled Payroll Settings.
• Now in the new screen click on the option Pay Schedules in Payroll and Services section.
• Select the button called Create under the box labeled Pay Schedules.
• Click on the option – Every Other Week from the drop down menu of Pay period.
• Now select the date of your choice and press on OK button.
• Go to Description option and click on Edit tab to label it ‘Bi-Weekly’
• Now select OK tab.
This should set up the bi-weekly payment.